Until few months ago, her fanbase tweet about her latest music video. Where Do We Go.
I really cried when I saw the video for the first time.
I really miss her and she really changed a lot in her appearance. Something is definitely going wrong. And it turned out that she's been suffering from a medical treatment or something like that. She still sings, I just saw how amazing her voice is in her performance tape on Kerd Award 2012. But I just don't feel comfortable watching her bitchy choreo with her new shape. I'm not criticizing her, but I really feel sad tho.
If only I could meet her personally, I would still thank her for being the goddess diva for me since I was 8 years old. Well, I will continue supporting her until the day she quit singing. And I'm willing to take all my savings for watching her live performance. It's not irrational and impossible, right? I mean we live in the same region, South East Asia. Here I'm comparing the possibilities between meeting Tata Young in person and attending Tiziano Ferro's concert. Hehehe. It would cost at least triple to attend Tiziano Ferro's concert in Italy :(((
By the way, my most logical wish now is wanting for an angel that would sub all the recent thai interviews of Tata Young for her international fans.
I LOVE YOU, TATA YOUNG!
No comments:
Post a Comment