I still remember how I was trying to smother him with a pillow when he was just less than 12months-old. Or how my mother really cursed me, using inappropriate words, when she found out that I clamped my-lower-primary-brother with our car's door. She said I was insane, abnormal, psycho and what I've done could be categorized as "way to kill my own sibling". I never thought that way tho. HUAHAHA. It was ridiculous. I know. I envied him a lot back then.
By the way...
He's a much nicer boy right now. He could be my mate, my weekend date, or sports partner. He says a lot of ridiculous things, he gives advises and sometimes irrational suggestions. But I really feel bad for him because he went through a lot of difficult circumstances these days. He definitely needs someone to rely on but our parents are really busy with their late-uni-life and works, so do I, working hard for my future edu.
So, before I'm saying my wish, I do really want to apologize for being such a monster sister. I admit that :p
I'm sorry for the terrible bday dinner and late bday cupcakes. The cupcakes were really far from the wonderful hello kitty cupcakes that you prepared for me, I know.
Dear Ero,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Semoga makin ganteng, makin putih, tapi please ga usah makin tinggi :( Semoga makin pinter dan SMAnya di SMA yang keren kaya sekolah gue :P Semoga bisa dapet cewek-cewek yang keren, dan seneng-seneng setiap 3 bulan hehehe... Hope your English is gettin much better in the near future, biar pacarannya lancar hihihi. Jangan ngeyel dan harus bisa ngerjain semua PR sendiri ^^
Have fun in your thirteen, uri teen dongsaeng. \m/

No comments:
Post a Comment