Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ideal Daddy

If a dad or a mom ask their young kids, "Do you love me?"
I'm sure their answer will be "Yes, of course"
We better ask again, "How much?" coz that's when you realized how good is the quality of your relationship.


Today I watched the full show of Hitam Putih with Azka, the only kid of Deddy Corbuzier, as the guest. Well the last part was really touching that it brought me to tears. 

Deddy Corbuzier is a very famous mentalist in Indonesia. He's the expert in his field and he's talented as well. His personal life, I didn't care too much. I thought he was one of the ignorant father because he always gives off such an 'arrogant' feels on screen. I never expected that he is willing to wear a costume to make his son happy and to give him such a unforgettable memories.

I always mention Steve Jobs as a family man and successful individual on earth. I don't know much about him, I just believed what was written in the morning paper. I thought it was so damn hard to take both role because there're not many fathers succeed in balancing family and career. But after watching the video above, it's possible for everyone as long as you understand your role and got the will.

Every husband candidates should understand the importance of father for their kids. You can have multiple personalities but remember to show the kids your loving side. You can be a murderer and your kids know that but never hold a knife in front of your kids.

Nah, it's too late for me to ask my father to play barbie with me and I already lost the excitement of my father dropping me to school. I can't forget my past memories nor rewind my childhood times, but yeah I can always change my attitude towards my father ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment