Saturday, July 13, 2013

School Pride!!!

I was really excited to wear my uniform yesterday. No, I wasn't going to school earlier or something, it was the dresscode for the ASEAN day in the summit that I attended. Participants are coming from the 8 ASEAN countries so yeah, it supposed to be really diverse.

Malaysia, Myanmar, 2 Vietnam students
So what was so special?
Hahaha, I don't know. It's just the fact that I really love my school.
One of the schedule that we had is sharing about your turning point of life. Mine was about school. I mentioned how sucks my junior high was and how awesome my current school is. Ideal school, indeed. HAHAHA.

HIGHSHOOL CLUB! Only 4 of us are the real highscholers

People were just wearing their PE t-shirts or school t-shirt. Basically I was the only one wearing the super formal uniform as if I'm going to school. It reminded me to the fact that one of the reason that I chose my current school is because they have a really nice uniform. The national uniform is really boring, kay.

I feel like taking a lot of pictures and giving it to our new principal. Well, I don't know much about her but at least she knows me for a good reason. It's nothing big actually. She just knows the fact that I dance and I will be leaving school for 3 weeks, during the exams-storm period. I dunno how to catch up later. Seriously, I once skipped 2 days for dance rehearsals and there were just soooooooooo many things that I missed. I felt really stupid and I don't want to skip class anymore.
trying out what-so-called ASEAN pose

The whole summit experience is really amazing and it's the last day already :(
More stories coming up as soon as I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment