Abyan
I hate the way he acts. Keep playing on the class and not listening to teachas. I wish I could bring my laptop everyday just like him hahaha
Afu
Alaymates. She was the leader of our dance group. She could act so annoying.
MEGA!
Favorite neighbor... Coz she's the only neighbor that I know actually. hahaha. She's pretty, and attractive. I don't get why people used to hate her. She used to be sooo popular n gawl. But not in a negative way actually.
Alvin
My favorite guy in exams. Yep, he usually sit around me. Sometimes he could be so brilliant, but in the other times, yaah... U know. The opposite. hahaha
Anggit
We both love Alvin! Anggit is a really nice girl actually. She's funny and natural.
Anol
Ah! She has white skin and good figure. I heart her hair! She's annoying me when she asks the same question several times.
Ayrton
Bad boy but I heart him when exams! huahaha, the truth is I couldn't get >7 for science without him. But I don't give him a chance to look on my paper when English *I admit that I'm so egois hahaha*
Bayu
He's nice, funny, and ... childish! But actually he could be extremely wise. He's famous for his cuteness and ... wealthy. I hope later people would stop using him. *Im a bit worried about his "polos" side*
Debby
I'm not too close with her since we both have different interests. (both of us could join the intimate couple)
Ega
She has been my classmates for 3 years! HAHA. She was born on Sept 21, 1996 also, just like me. I realized much things on grade 9. She is not as happy as we know. Teens' probs, xi. Boy, family, and stuff hahaha. She always work hard in class as secretary or treasurer. Regretting that now she's so lazy. She was soooo diligent on grade 7 and 8. Anyway, I'm really curious about her. Try to find out more later, then hahaha
Fachrul
He's sooooo quite and awkward.
Farah
She was the leader of our class' vocal group. My personal impression, she's overreacted and noisy. She's smart but annoying sometimes.
Faris
Dunno why sometimes he's our class' icon
Alsa
Perhaps she needs more attention from people. Well, though she's attractive outside, it's just not enough. I dislike her when she's doing a-forbidden-thing in class. I understand about how she can't get pocket money easileh, but pay what you have to pay before you buy what you WANT to buy.
Fizar
The way he's talking is just ... special. Well, I never knew that he could speech attractively in his own way. So unique. I want him to talk more. Coz he's awesome inside. hahaha
Habil
Gonna be Luluk's? He needs to be more confident and sure about himself. Well, good luck with your love! bhahaha.. I heart his-guitar-and-singing-skill! A bit old and cheesy but still interesting. ^^
Hazrin
I feel like she can't show us the other side of her. I thought she's smart and boring, but she's not! She just... what yeah... Can't show it. Opposite of me, I can't hide what I want to hide -,-
Luluk
She's perfect but yeah... Lemot! hahaha. Anyway, if she could pray moreee and less-lemot, she would be the most wanted girl!
Fachrul
He's sooooo quite and awkward.
Farah
She was the leader of our class' vocal group. My personal impression, she's overreacted and noisy. She's smart but annoying sometimes.
Faris
Dunno why sometimes he's our class' icon
Alsa
Perhaps she needs more attention from people. Well, though she's attractive outside, it's just not enough. I dislike her when she's doing a-forbidden-thing in class. I understand about how she can't get pocket money easileh, but pay what you have to pay before you buy what you WANT to buy.
Fizar
The way he's talking is just ... special. Well, I never knew that he could speech attractively in his own way. So unique. I want him to talk more. Coz he's awesome inside. hahaha
Habil
Gonna be Luluk's? He needs to be more confident and sure about himself. Well, good luck with your love! bhahaha.. I heart his-guitar-and-singing-skill! A bit old and cheesy but still interesting. ^^
Hazrin
I feel like she can't show us the other side of her. I thought she's smart and boring, but she's not! She just... what yeah... Can't show it. Opposite of me, I can't hide what I want to hide -,-
Luluk
She's perfect but yeah... Lemot! hahaha. Anyway, if she could pray moreee and less-lemot, she would be the most wanted girl!
will continue when I'm on the rite mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment