Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Textbooks, So Expensive ah?

Hope this post will be published successfully since I still cannot use blogger.com leh -,-
*last post was totally unreadable, rite?*

U know what, my final exams result were great \m/ 38.25 for 4 subjects. Perfect score for English :D The only thing I hate : 975 for science and 950 for Math. Kinda unbelievable since I'm proud with my math skill and just hate science for sure.

Btw, tomorrow I should go to SMA Regina Pacis for buying school textbooks. I don't have idea how much it will cost so I asked Vani earlier and she said "About 500k rupiah lah" and this evening I met my classmate on Chinese tuition (soon to be my schoolmate) and asked her... She said "Around 1000k rupiah". GOSH!!! Thats a serious number! Well when you don't bring a wallet and put that amount on your pocket, sure your pocket will be sooo thick.
Now, I just asked Jujun. He said easily, "dunno. Just bring 2millions rupiah for sure. Aroung 1500k rupiah maybe"
I havent buy such books at school for 3 years. I rly have no idea but sure it would be so expensive and enough to blow my parents if soon they find out I dont study hard mah.

No comments:

Post a Comment