The best teacher I've ever had! Ibu Tri Murti Nurjayanti, 8 Maret 1970, guru Bahasa Indonesia, my homeroom teacher from 2008 to 2010. She's like my real mom. Even understands my naughtiness better than my real mom :p
-She knows what students love
-She always have time for her students
-She gives her best when listen to my trashy story
-She understands me, no matter what... She knows my reasons for these habits -> "sleep at school, text in the class, skip classes, never do my homework use slipper and stuff" but she never mad at me! :)))
-She's the one who searches for me whenever I'm absent, calls me & prays for me when I'm sick, such a lil attention but contains thousands meanin for me<3
-She often text her students, showing that she cares soo much! *she even text me when I joined a competition and when I went to Singapore for StudExchange*
-and much more things to mention!
Dear Ibu Tri yang cantik,
Aku janji untuk tetep ngerayain ulang tahun Ibu kek 3 tahun terakhir, karena aku rasa itu hal terbaik yang bisa aku lakukan ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment