Friday, February 3, 2012

Open Relationship is THE BEST

LDR
I'm being productive these days. Lagi bosen banget dan rada jenuh, y'know. So I keep blogging lol.
I wanna tell you about my perspective on RELATIONSHIP thingy. Well, I'm not a pro, but I learned, k? :)

1. LDR
This one, quite fun. You'll respect every minute you spend with him. Rindu yang ada pun jadi kerasa berarti banget... But you don't have someone to cuddle with (if you got that style). Since I'm young and I wanna be a goodgirl, relationship isn't about the skinship thingy. So I don't mind seeing my bf only once in two months... ^^
But you can't do anything with a partner who loves open relationship. Karena ketika dia dapet yang baru ditempatnya sana, kita ga bisa berbuat apa-apa. Resiko :)

2. Normal Relationship
live in the same town, frequent meeting, and burning love. One side confess, got accepted then they're a couple officially. Nembak dengan rayuan profesional terus diterima. Klasik. Asian style, my friend said. Later it become my definition of normal relationship. I did this once lol. I don't really get the fun. Well I was so innocent back then lololol
It may feels great when you have such a romantic and understanding partner. You'll have much memories, anyway. But if you don't, you'll feel much pain(?). I don't know the suitable word for that feelin haha.
I don't wanna have this kind of relationship in the near future except for someone who really worth to keep. A lot of close-minded people couldn't take my opposite-gender-friends. Yeah, I got lot of male friends, and my partner disliked it. He said I was kind of bitch. I didn't take it seriously. He was the one who didn't have much friend. HAHAHA.

3. Open relationship
THE BEST. Well, for me. I'm 15. I don't need such serious relationship that would stay everlasting until we marry. My mom said, we should have fun when we're young so then we'll stop playing around when we get old. Nah, just say I'm in a "relationship" then the guy cheated. If I take it seriously, I'd feel sooo hurt and it'd have such a bad impact to my daily life. Luckily I'm pro in moving on.
So I prefer open relationship. Freedom for both of us yet we still have someone to love and feel loved. That's the most essential in order to find your true love, isn't that?
But you should take note that I'd give my best when doin relationship with people that's really worth to keep. Not only in such romance relationship but also friendship. So jangan pikir gue bakal mempermainkan dan memanfaatkan cowo-cowo yang ada di sekitar gue.
Lagipula apa kuatnya sih status "pacaran"? Itu ga banget. Yang paling penting adalah ketika lu bertemu dengan orang yang salah setelah menjalani hubungan dengan dia, lu ga perlu nyesel karna sejarah lu bersih, ga ada nama "mantan tak diinginkan".

Some people may judge me so badly. I don't mind. Sekarang era global, manusia ga bisa berpikiran sempit, meski berpikiran terlalu luas pun salah. So, free yourself tapi tetap berpandu lah sama Tuhan so you won't be lost! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment