With Bu Mia (left), Pak Haryadi (left, red jacket) and Bu Ria (3rd from right) during CharBul part 1
X2 2011/2012! :D
So, they're my classmate in grade 10. There're 31 students in my class :)
But it would be too long if I tell you one by one about 'em in my point of view. So let take some random people, muahaha :D
1st impression, hmmm... Normal. Well everything was different, between my old and new school so I just tried to do my best to get along well with everyone. After few months, I know that I should be more patient on few people huahaha.
They're the lucky people! K, not really -,- I went to Ayu's FB Page (thought that she got so many tagged photos with her acute narcism) and randomly took this one. Huehehe.
Rinie - She once was my chairmate. She's pure, lovable, friendly and helpful. She really listens to other. I feel so bad to her because I've angry on her few times huehehe. I'm so bad tempered, I know. But I love her! I just can't stand ANYONE who bothers me when I'm not in the mood
Anas - Budi Agung! Huahaha, she lives there. Close to my area :) She came from NTT. She didn't speak much at first. She's pretty flexible. But we're almost the same in term of P.E score huahaha. Otherwise, I'll be the lowest with a huge gap to the second lowest on P.E score without her :D
Wellin - KPop mate! I didn't have any kpop mate before, except you count that Italian friend. I love to make her envy! Huahaha, I mean I got a lot CDs (I'm collecting em, K?), especially Kpop and we got along very well! Haha. I bully her much. There's no other kpopers in x2 lol.
JK - I don't know much about her. But once you get close to her, she would love to share almost anything to you. I always love such attitude :D
Andin - AH! This girl is so damn diligent! Takes note to the littlest detail and got super-neat-and-colorful-notebooks! She got higher scores than me last semester. I'll beat you! \m/ huahaha
Metta - I've told much about her (see our first date to KCC). She's the cutest girl in my age I've ever met!
Bulan - I spoke much to her in the beginning of the acad year since she also came from public junior high school. Only 2 of us. She's really nice and very friendly. She could be a peacekeeper! (UN needs u!) She always done every homework given. Oyeah \m/
Icha - She was sooooo quiet at first. But these days, I talk much to her. She's nice. I've visited her house once (see previous post). I feel like she could lighten the mood of people around. Btw, I was soooo happy when she gave me a letter during Character Building :D She praised me and I didn't know that she had such a good impression on me! (thank you, Icha! I love you!)
Sil - I knew her since I took my first Mandarin course. She's talkative and she's good in English. We could be such a great couple on gossiping issues. Huahaha
Ayu - This girl... *speechless* I love the mood! She always can make people laugh! Like praying soooo hard before doin the flexibility test during PE, yet she failed :)))) Or... Look into her phone photo gallery. You'll see much of her selcas, and find few NERD&WEIRD selcas! HAHAHA. I love making fun of her housing area (Cibinong) since its located out of town already huahaha (kabupaten lol)
Saras - Talk ur probs to her! She'll listen and give good advices :))) She understands the way I speak (the words chosen) since we speak in the same way :))) She has a sensitive feelin, in a good way. She lives with Andin at SMK Barsi's dorm, since she came from Depok and Andin's house is in Bekasi :)
Nancy - She's witty, I think muahaha. The way she speaks is just funny^^ She's friendly. I mean, people think she keeps grouping with the same friends and doesn't want to join others but it's not really true. She came to me first when doin' math exercise :)))
next time I'll post the funny facts about random people from my class :D
|
Yeii ada tentang gua .. I love Alira !!!
ReplyDelete