Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Commitment & Consistency

I'm not feelin good right now. This isn't about the exams storm. This isn't about such a pity love story too. This is about consistency and commitment.

We all need consistency&commitment in life and some people just don't get it. Some people committed on useless things and some just act like what they want to, without a bit of consistency. Being famous for your achievement or any other good reasons won't make you become the most trusted person in the world. I received this lesson yesterday.

I don't think I can trust others like before. I don't thing I'd ever committed to someone or something because I don't want to disappoint them unless I know I can make it. There's no guarantee that people won't break their promises in life but the commitment and consistency itself. We also know that people keep changing, so such thing is not exist.

Now I understand why KourtneyKardashian doesn't want to get married, why some people have such a ridiculous trauma, why marriage of harmonious couple could fail so easily in a short period, and why an ex-bestfriend could be so mean by betraying the other party.

No comments:

Post a Comment