Your best friend dies, what would you do?
First thing obviously I'll cry ah. Then? Life must go on, but I won't forget them just like that. Guarantee.
When and how was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt? when was it? during the day. how was it?
Last nite. Keep screamin "Aw! I'm dizzy! My right foot can't be moved!" The maids' reaction weren't good lol.
What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Love them. I easily kick people with sarcasm.
What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
NTU? I'm not a genius but I will work harder!
Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Last Sunday! I told Luluk that I really really love her! muach!
If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had “no regrets” what would it be?
I wanna feed 2 or 3 years old me with various foods. Healthy foods. And I wanna stop my mother from giving me vitamins back then.
Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. Who do you call?
Luluk. Or Tante.
Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
Nope.
Are you old fashioned?
Sort of.
Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?
Heart break isn't that bad. I choose true love with all the risk of it.
If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish?
MEET TATA YOUNG AND TIZIANO FERRO!!! Buying all of their albums/merchandise/everything about em.
What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
SEXY NAUGHTY BITCHYYY
What favorite food puts you in a great mood?
I eat more when I'm in a bad mood. So everything could lighten me up.
Who's the funniest person you know?
Well... Dunno. SJ member on variety shows? Korean Variety are great, y'know.
What was the best vacation you ever had?
Trip with fellas to SG, yeah. Would be better if we set the trip to Thailand instead. I mean, I could shop more and get a bunch of cheap and lovable goodies.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Momma.
What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Style.
Whats your middle name?
Do I have middle name? Would it be Vania Putri?
How big is your bed?
120x200
What music are you listening to right now?
Italian. Tiziano Ferro and Laura Pausini.
What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
2111
What was the last thing you ate?
Homemade instant burger.
Who was the last person you hugged?
Ayu? Ero?
How is the weather right now?
it's hot in my bro's room tho I have the AC on. My body temperature isn't work well since I've had a terrible fever for 3days now.
What do you think is the single best decision you've made in your life so far?
following my heart to enter the private high school instead of public one even people kept persuading me to change my decision. Even I cried liters of tears, I don't regret it. I'm so happy right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment