The first theme was... Well, I didn't set the theme. I just told Metta the ideas of taking some pictures in the lake nearby after swimming. She loved the ideas and I told my bro to be the photographer. My bro got Canon EOS 550D while I only have a secondhand old series of Sony Cybershot 7.1MP that I purchased online muahaha.
The results weren't as good as I expected. I looked so fat while Metta looked perfect despite the pimples on her face muahaha.
The second session was photographed by Metta's private teacher, Kak Oke. He is a professional photographer. The photo shoot was done in Metta's house. They set one of Metta's room to be the studio. We used props like fan (for a dramatic effects), own-made lighting (Kak Oke made the lighting from plastic bowl -baskom- and the result still gorg), and scarfs. Kak Oke said the theme was Elevation Photo. I dunno what's that mean, whether we succeed it or not muahaha.
I came really late that morning. So I thought "I'm just gonna sitting and watch Metta posing". But Metta insisted me to be the second model too, muahaha.
I'm really satisfied with the results, yeay!
I decided to ask my old mates, Vanda, Tyas, Haifa and everyone that I could reach, to have our own photo shoot. Vanda was really excited that she brought so many clothes and props, muahaha.
The outdoor photographs was taken at Kebun Raya Bogor and the indoor one... Guess it by youself. Clue : cafe, coffee, Bogor. Muahaha.
Now you can guess the theme, right? Muahaha
We only put eyeliner+Giordani lipstick for the indoor session and being plain for the outdoor one.
More stories and photos are coming next!







Aliraaaaaaa suka banget <3 Jadi pingin photoshoot kan pas liburan... Hahahahahaha
ReplyDeletemakasiii brinz! :D
Deleteajak-ajak gue yaa kalo photoshoot! hahahaha ;;)