But we still have dozens of gorgeous pics, don't worry!
Stories behind
Vanda was so excited about the photoshoot that she brought 3 different clothes. Well I was excited too. Eventho I wore such a creepy clothes, I'm happy enough with the results. Short pants really suit the theme! :D
Btw, Haifa came late for about 2 hours. She woke up when the three of us were already walking inside KRB to find the 2nd site to take photos. When she finally came, she really did her best and showed the bitchy side of her perfectly :D
We continued our photoshoot in a cafe, recommended by Haifa, two days after our journey at KRB. I asked Metta to join us, coz I know that she'd love to. Prilli, another old buddy from junior high, was also there. Basically Metta knew no one beside me but she didn't worry at all, she easily make friends with anyone and my friends are all friendly. We had no awkward moment with each other. After all, the vegetarian Metta was really interesting for them, like usual. Who can't deny Metta's cuteness, eh? HAHAHA pay me for complimenting you, girl! Lol.
The highlight is the hot red lipstick. We added more touch by using eyeliner. Nothing else, not even loose powder. Exception for Metta and me, as I wrote before, we're the BB Cream girl B-)
| Prilli's checking Tyas' job *putting eyeliner* |
| Metta hadn't use eyeliner yet on her left eye |
| Tyas is our #1 make up artist, muahaha |
We did the make up on the spot, in a public cafe, yeah. The woman in charge peeped on us, full of curiosity, several times. But we kept acting like there was no one. Muahaha.
![]() |
| Individual Shots |
| Seeking for inspirations? ;D |
| these three truly captured the feeling! muahaha |
| this could be a poster fiilm for thai rom-com movie |
| HAPPY FAMILY! |
I'm looking forward for the photoshoot part 5!!! What if we challenge the underwater? Muahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment