I've got into a strange obsession into Hello Kitty, Garfield and Doraemon lately. These cutie cats keep calling me to buy them. It's so childish for me to plead to my mom, saying "Mommyyy~! I want that pink travel bag with a super cute Hello Kitty on it!" - it really happened once and my Mom was like "asdfghjkl -,- are you ok?"
I don't understand why I even dare to say that in public. Lol.
![]() |
| He's saying "Hey I'm cute! Own me now!" |
Life's going better in a strange way, like Garfield said. I got every lil thing that I want. Gadgets, foods, trips, you just name it. But in the other side, I lost my trueself. I forgot to touch my A level books, like I'm a genius already. Well, I know I'm a total slacker but I just love being the happy slacker that keep laughing and the mindless girl who willing to take any risk as long as I feel like doing it... Woah, seems that I really got into Garfield character, lol.
I just have to accept the fact that life's also going harder and all I care about is myself... Also my taste, my addiction, my preference, everything about me. I think Ms. Hello Kitty resembles this very well. This senseless bitch only care about herself and keep distracting people with her cuteness. Lol. Actually I don't know where this will lead me to. I think I need Doraemon's help with Hello Kitty being my only buddy and Garfield as my fury pet. Cutest trio in the world.


No comments:
Post a Comment