Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cerita Segitiga

Pernah merasa kebingungan dalam belajar?
Pernah merasa terlalu malu untuk bertanya, entah karena takut terdengar terlalu bodoh atau karena enggan membuka mulut?
Masih ingat masa-masa belum mengenal google dan terlalu malas untuk ke perpustakaan?
Pernah punya pengalaman buruk saat bertanya karena ditolak dan diusir?


Buat gue, semua pertanyaan mengacu pada sebuah bangun datar bernama SEGITIGA.
Saat gue kelas 4 SD, segitiga hanya punya sisi, tinggi dan alas. Gue hanya perlu mengerti cara mencari luas dan kelilingnya but I was too dumb to understand and too scared to ask my homeroom teacher. I only had a maid that probably could answer the problem but I didn't take that option. Gue belum tau apa itu Google and I ended up by asking someone that was too busy to answer
She rejected me, yelled at me, and I was so shock to accept the fact that I barely have someone to help me in my school stuff. 
I finally found out my strength, depth in my personal grudge. I finally managed to be the number one by being so individualist. I finally found Google, the only one who will answer any question without any excuses.


It's a human nature that we can't live alone. We still need each other. But everyone got to build their own dream and have their own obsession to live their imagination of perfect life, aim for the everlasting happiness.


I'm now obsessed to live my own life happily without relying on someone else. 
I'm now obsessed to become the perfect woman with my own effort to finally stand tall.
and sometimes I just need to be more heartless to make it true.

No comments:

Post a Comment