Saturday, September 22, 2012

Birthday #2

LULUK I LOVE YOU!!!





I was so damn annoyed with the schedule I had on my birthday.
I've got to sing in Botani Square and the rundown was asdfghjkl. Delayed and ruined.

So I left my choir group, just like that, after getting my hairstyle.I even put my makeup on the resto with Vanda and Luluk because I just wanted to spend my birthday with my dearest pals. Muahaha.

Btw thanks to Kak Andy, my vocal coach, because he styled my hair nicely so I'm not gonna regret any pictures that was taken on my birthday bash. Muahaha. I always have some major problems with my messy hair.

We didn't know what to do after eating our snack so we decided to take some pictures with random expression. You better laugh when seeing Luluk's face in the first photo above.


The crowd was getting more fun just before my teacher called me to come to stand near the stage.
I was annoyed at first. But I see that I wasn't the only person who feel exhausted and mad inside. Hahaha.

Sorry to all of the choir member that I made you worried several times for not staying around while waiting for our turn... I just can't let my pals having a party without me. Hehehe.

I promised that I won't set any performance on my birthday anymore /lol/




Highschool pals

Junior high pals

Highschool date (?)
Once again, I thank Luluk and Vanda's parents for letting their girls to hang out with me in a school night and cross their night-hour policy.
Thanks to Yonanda, Dimas and Azady for (still) coming despite the rain that fell heavily in the evening~ muahaha.
For Anie, Vani, Sashi and Lauren~ Thank you for coming and having fun with me! :D

Nah for Metta... Sorry for making you waiting without food! Also for bringing you home so late~ I wish I could buy some vegan foods before~ huhuhu. Forever thanking you for the sacrifices to finally come~^^



Hope my seventeen birthday bash will be huge and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment