first of all... can somebody tell me how to leave comment because it seems that I can't load the captcha...
let me featured Icha in my post until I can leave comment properly in the post above.
ICHA I LOVE YOU!!! Makasih yaa :*{()}
Keep writing btw ;;)
Happy Birthday to me! Yeay!
So its been a year since my 15th birthday and I still remember the detail pretty much. Why I shed tears on that day and how people sent me few cool yet silly wishes, muahaha.
Actually I wanna share some great bday wishes here. But I guess it will be such a waste since I'm the only one who knows about the story behind- lol.
It's now official that the theme for this year is CATS. Not a real cats but Hello Kitty, Garfield and Doraemon. All the gift I got is related to one of the cute cats I mentioned~ So sweet!
![]() |
| Cake from XI IPS 3 for the September-born |
Super thanks to Chyntia, Nadine and friends who made this possible~ Double blast that the cake was given on my birthday~ coz Adit and Ara's bday were few days earlier than mine hehe
![]() |
| KITTY CUPCAKES! |
Hello Ms. Hello Kitty! Yuuhuuu! Ero ordered these customized cupcakes for me and I reallyyyy love it! So cute and smells good!
Sorry that I ruined your surprise plan, Ero :*
| super yummy cake from Dimas! |
Nahnah~ this one tasted really good! Thank you Dimas for coming and preparing so much gifts for me!!!
| Cake from Luluk's mom |
I know this cake just before I opened the box. I recognized this as Luluk's Bday cake and now her mom gave me the same cake for my birthday~ Thank you Tante! Also sorry for 'kidnapping' your girl for too long in a school night hehehe~
| Metta's present |
| Cute fury kitty pillow from Vanda~ |
I really love the wrap too btw! Cute cute ^^
| Childish kitty stationary from Luluk |
It's my 16 birthday but I still got a kiddy binder with the refill and a pack of stationary in a cute Kitty wrap! Oh Luluk, you really waken me up that my childish side is now dominating myself...
But I'm stunned by Luluk's idea. She really knows me, every side of me. Her witty wishes and smart gifts will be unforgettable!
The Kitty paper bag... I can't stand it. Cuteness overload.
I don't know why I got a bouquet of flower on my birthday. However, thanks Dimas! You're the first person who gave me flower on my birthday! I love the color btw ^^
| Dimas' card |
It's really creative! I really appreciate the efforts and all the time wasted to make this wonderful card ^^
| another card from Dimas |
Thank you so much~
| stuffs from Dimas |
4 bday cards. Garfield. Flower. CD, as thing that I treasured the most. Cool wallet. Tasty cake.
Mille grazie, Dim! Really touched me. You did too much for my bday~ muahaha.
Nah nah~ I feel so grateful and thankful
Allah bless you, my pals!
Bday stories will be posted soon! ^^


No comments:
Post a Comment