Monday, September 17, 2012

Lesson from Bali


It's not about the vacation that we had. It's about the stories we experienced together.

I had a short weekend getaway to Bali in August 31-September 2 and I truly learned much from it.


The first one... Taking picture with my dad won't make me feel bad or uncomfortable.
I could say in the past 2 years, the picture above is the first one that we took together (only both of us) comfortably. If you seen my pictures only with Bapak on it, I could say that somehow it was forced. Including the one we took after my "Pagelaran".

I love the picture we took in Cirebon, btw. But it was taken more than 3 years ago. Situation changed after it.


This is NOT the best picture that we currently have, me and Mom.
But it doesn't matter because we already had plenty of it and I can always ask my mom to take a picture together since I was told that my mom was "photo-addict" when she was younger.
An aunt told me in the trip that my photo addiction didn't come out of nowhere but inherited from my mom, yeah. Muahaha.

We live in 2 different world

One of the reason I couldn't feel comfortable when it comes to take picture only with my dad is on the pic above. If its not me quitting the circle, having activities on my own or busy sleeping, then its Bapak who doing it.

We both make circle. We both live on our own circle.

otw to Soetta by Damri, just both of us

When it comes to Ero... I always thought of beating him.
I love making fun of him. I love yelling at him, just like how my Mom assumed.
But I couldn't say that I love him until I realized that actually we just have to spend more time together and start learning about each other. I learned it the hard way.

We have so many times when our parents are not around. We fight more instead of spending some quality time together. Our personalities are just different. And yeah, I hate him most of the times.

But people can always learn to improve, right?

It's not that I change now. I'm still the same old me, just adding view positives thought tho.

when Ero keep playing with his laser

No comments:

Post a Comment