| introducing: my travel buddy, Jasmine aka Ossa |
What excite me the most was surveying the universities. I got to feel the sparks of uni life. How some auditoriums are designed to make you stay awake during the class, how the university promote the learning habit by providing a lot of cozy learning spaces, how stress the students are during the exams period, how tight it is the competition between students and such.
I was lucky that got the chance to visit some labs in NTU. I'm not interested in science but the tools that they've got really impressed me. There're too many wonderful things calling to be researched in the world, said curious mind. It's amusing how a student can sit for hours in the table and doing their research project, involving a lot of formulas, tools, principles and of course, a super genius brain.
| me - at the SMU area |
| my room buddies |
Another interesting part of the trip was a day in Universal Studio. I kept walking with Ossa, the only same grader buddy in the group, and we weren't excited at all. We are the most boring people of the trip. We spent time by wandering around and seeing the clock ticking. "We got 3 hours more to wait," said me.
We didn't dare to ride such an extreme rides because we have such a weak heart. Muahaha. I'm afraid of falling from heights. I'm afraid of going too fast in ride. Ossa? She's just the same.
We could actually take a lot of pictures to spend our time more wisely. But Ossa doesn't like to be photographed that much. She even mocked me for asking her helps to take [too much] pictures of myself. So yeah, we walked around for too far in the Resort World area just to waste our waiting time.
I may post some review of the uni in a week or two. Got to sleep early as I have econ exam tomorrow *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment