Monday, November 12, 2012

The Weekend Butterflies

The exam week(s) is finally here.
I'm willing to work twice harder but the moment is just not right. I don't get the motivation. The exams force me to skip what I believe would recharge my spirit and heal my tiredness, traveling.
I missed the Brunei vacation and I will miss the Medan getaway this weekend.

But I know for sure, what I miss the most is being together with my family for the whole weekend.


The weekend getaway to Bali is the best weekend in 2012 so far.

Blame me for being too melancholy, but I started to hate Ibu's weekend classes and my Korean class is not so fun these days. It's hard to catch up with tons of new vocabulary every week, also to make a sentence with a new grammar that we just learned. I thought of giving up but I'm already halfway to understand a drama without subtitle. Then I thought of one condition, I'm willing to stop when Ibu asks me and she no longer have weekend classes too :P

I'm really lookin forward to Ibu's Graduation Day. Don't know when it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment