Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Bread Blue Sinchon

Introducing my new hangout place!
Cafe The Bread Blue 070-4405-0723
 Located in Sinchon, this is probably the only Vegan bakery in Mapo/Seodaemun-gu. Talking about Vegan in Seoul... It's very rare and indeed a gem to have this only 20 minutes walk from my place.

Don't you worry



They have quiet spacious and comfy space for coffee. Free flow of water is available, just like any other Korean restaurants/cafes. But hey, when you talk about vegan stuffs in Korea, it's the range of choices that matter the most.





They have a lot of interesting choices of savory and sweet breads with reasonable price. I'm not saying they're cheap but it is 100% vegan so I guess it's worth the price.

Can't recall the name
One of my favorite is their mushroom-with-pepper bread (picture above). I can't remember what the official name is but it was not too spicy and really suit my tastebuds.

I prefer their savory choices over the sweet ones.


Exception for this Soy Cream Bread. Cream Bread has always been my favorite ever since I came to Seoul. I kinda underestimating the taste of 'soy cream' but this one is indeed amazing! Nice creamy texture and it doesn't taste too soy-ish. They're very generous with the cream as well. (Kalo Indonesia bilang: "Sampe tumpeh tumpeh")


I also tried their 'Cacao Flower' chocolate bread. Just like other vegan chocolate bread, it's very thick and rather dry chocolate rather than usual milky-creamy-non-vegan-chocolate. A bit too sweet for me.


If you're feeling of enjoying the air of Sinchon, they got an outdoor space as well! I don't recommend this as many cars often pass through or even park in front of your seat.

Nice service, good lighting (!), very friendly employee that speaks only a lil' English but trust me, he's very kind despite only visiting for two times up until I write this post. I randomly got 30% discount because they baked 'too much breads' today. OMG I love this bakery!

Location: Check Naver, but easily accessible from Sinchon Subway Station exit 8 (turn left on the first alley after 'Yum Yum Studio/Nonghyup Bank), walk pass the church on your right and small restaurants (Karewa and some other sikdang), The Bread Blue will be in your left~

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yay ini emang enak bangeeeet dan dijamin sehat + halal :9

      Delete
    2. pengen cobaa..........
      Semoga kesampean :v

      Delete
    3. Hopefully ya, must try banget nih :D
      *kemudian gue semacam jadi pengiklan roti*

      Alira

      Delete