Wednesday, December 24, 2014

JJ Lin - If Only 可惜沒如果

Dari sekian banyak MV JJ Lin, I probably have only watched 20% of them. I only knew about him in early 2013. This MV is different. Simple, touching and definitely one of my favorites. (Anyway, Brave New World MV is way below my expectation.)

I can't load the video box so here's the link to

林俊傑 JJ Lin - 可惜沒如果 If Only (華納 Official 高畫質 HD 官方劇情版 MV)


Strangely, this MV does not feature English subs so one of his angelic fans put a very nice interpretation in the comments box.

THANK YOU!
Angelababy is soooo pretty and acts very nicely on the MV but that's not the highlight.
JJ & Harry look so fine together but we all know that.

It was the storyline that makes this MV special. And I truly did not expect to act that well! JJ still maintains flat face most of the times tho but his role in this MV is just perfect lah. I somehow suspect that this could be his real story - being in the ultimate friendzone.

I am officially a JJ Lin's hardcore fans now. His songs already dominated my playlist and surprisingly, I can sing along to few of his Mandarin songs without even understand the whole lyrics.
I am determined to speak Mandarin for the sake of fangirling over JJ Lin.

*the story starts to get real 05:00 ish*


1 comment: